Paper Cutting & Silhouette Animation Resources:
Paper Cutting Supplies (that I use):
(All these items are available at Hobby Lobby or Michaels and probably various other craft/ art supply stores. I’m linking to Dick Blick to show you, but if you can save on shipping costs, go for it.)
• X-Acto X2000 Knife
• #11 Blades
• Canson Mi-Teintes Papers
***I recommend mounting your paper cutting on bristol board or something sturdier than the paper as once you glue it on, the paper could potentially warp.
• Self-healing Cutting Mat
• Acid Free Adhesive (I like to use PVA)
• Rotary Trimmer
Printing (bus. cards, stickers, etc):
Art Fair Supplies:
• Nashville Wraps: Packaging supplies, shopping bags & more for smaller retailers
• Clearbags.com: Matting kits, various sized bags for photos & prints & more
• Pro Panels: Displays to hang your artwork on.
• Gridwall: A more affordable display system for your artwork.
• E-Z Up: Collapsable tent (I recommend white if you plan to do a lot of art fairs/ show. Some require white, so better to be safe. I also recommend spending a little extra for a little more sturdiness. ALSO: buy weights to hold it down. Or use cinder blocks and bungee cords – lots. When the wind blows, it likes to take your tent with it.)
• 48″ Folding table: get a couple or a few of these and you can arrange them to meet your needs. Easier to carry around than a larger table..